Well it is a new month, which means a new sketch! I wanted to do 2 things with the sketch this month. The first was to utilize standard 4x6 photos and the second was to have some sort of hidden journaling. I feel that both of these allow you to be super creative, but especially the hidden journaling. Please, if you complete this sketch leave a comment with the web address where we can view it.

This is my layout for this sketch. I used the January kit from
Personal Scrapper.com. I am not really happy with how my title turned out in this picture. You can see it a lot better in person. Also, just a little trick... I didn't want to waste this wonderful Bazzill scalloped cardstock by hiding it under the pictures, so I just cut off enough for you to see and then saved the middle section for another later page.

I hope that you all have a wonderful month, a lucky month, and a month with some great creativity!
4 comments:
I just discovered your blog. I love sketches! I marked you in my list of favorites.
Thanks for leaving a comment! Come back and comment often.
very cute Emma!!
Great sketch! I think I might use it for the Survivor game! Very cute layout too!
Post a Comment