Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scalloped Edge

I recently learned a tip about how to use a corner rounder punch to make a scalloped edge on my paper. I was asked to share this info, so here it is:

  1. You need a corner rounder where the guide comes off. I have 3 different ones by EK Success (yellow, green, and a big purple one) but I have heard the Stampin' Up one works too.
  2. Once you have removed the guide you just push your paper evenly all the way in the punch and then you punch.
  3. You have now made one scallop. Continue the whole length of the paper!

I haven't figured out how to get nice looking corners, so if you figure something out let me know!

1 comment:

sl.newell said...

Try starting with the corner the way the tool was designed. Thats how I got mine to work out the best.