Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Project



Recently I had wanted to make a something for Betty's birthday (a few months ago) that had a letter to her expressing what was great about her during the first year she was in our home. I wanted it to be a keepsake. Yesterday I finally put that idea into action and created a mini album filled with pre-made cards for me to write letters to her for each of her birthdays 1-11, and after that I'll make another on. The concept was simple 5.5 x 4.25 inch cards. A slightly larget cover bound using my Bind-It-All. Covered and decorated with paper from a Cozmo Cricket kit. Stamped with a title and then for each birthday. I also plan to put a birthday picture on one side of the card to comemorate that year.

2 comments:

Catherine Call said...

I LOVE this idea! It will mean so much to her for the rest of her life! So darling!!!

Michelle Vandepol said...

i love this idea too. i have three little boys and one is already 11 so i will have to start an older kid version but i think i just might :)