Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Favorite Things

Because of where I live I rarely get to go to a scrapbook store. So on my recent trip to Utah I was in shopping heaven when I was able to spend time at both Pebbles in My Pocket and Archivers. I went with a list of things I had to buy and a list of specific things I wanted to look at. I came home with a few favorites that I wanted to share with all of you.



Cherry Thickers- I am a HUGE fan of the American Crafts Thickers. I love how many different colors, fonts, and materials they come in. While shopping I picked up a pack of cherry colored foam Thickers in the subway font. I LOVE this color. It is so bright and fun, and the best thing about it, they also make foil, chipboard, and felt in the cherry color.


American Crafts Sizzle paper, Backyard line- I LOVE a good polka dot. So when I saw this yellow and white pattern from AC I had to buy a few sheets. It is in the IT color of the summer and it is backed with the cherry color I love so much from their Thickers.



Elephant Bazzill Basics cardstock- OK, so this cardstock was on my list of things to buy. I got one sheet of this grey criss cross cardstock in a scrapbooking kit and have been saving it for months. I finally broke down and used it only with the hope that I would be able to buy more while in Utah. I did find it and both stores, and snatched up about 15 sheets. It is such a nice color and really goes well with all the yellow and orange paper that is coming out for summer. It is a nice and trendy alternative to using black.



Making Memories Flower Patch Spiral Journal
- I was really excited when the first MM spiral journals came out, but I think the Flower Patch one is the cutest yet. With 6 different designs, 5 of them die-cut, it is the perfect addition to any Spring or Easter page.


No comments: