Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Croptoberfest

Every year during the month of October over at my favorite scrapbook club, Personal Scrapper, they do an online crop called Croptoberfest.  It is a challenge a day crop, with the goal of creating 31 layouts in 31 days.  It is my favorite crop of the year and I start looking forward to it in August!  Here are the layouts I have done so far.




To go along with this, Erica, the owner, is profiling all the message board members on the Personal Scrapper blog this month.  I was day 1, and it was so wonderful to read the kind things said by women that I know online only.  It really is such a wonderful community.  So sign up for the message boards so you can get some inspiration for yourself.  You don't have to subscribe to the kits to be on the board, but I am sure you'll want to.

2 comments:

AmyInKy said...

I have loved every layout you have created for the crop, Emma. Great work!

Kristi said...

you have to teach me how to do this. you're soooo talented. I love this kinda stuff.