And here is the video by Jennifer McGuire that helped me get it down. I thought about posting my own step by step, but figured why repeat what a pro did so well.
Jennifer McGuire- Die Cut Inlay
I love her videos and I have learned so much from watching them.... oh, and I have bought a bunch of supplies too. But no paper, I have plenty of that already.
So here is a birthday card I did. I actually took an in-progress pic so you could see how it looks with the sticky layer showing through before I put the next letter on.




6 comments:
These are both amazing! ♥
Great cards!
I am a new follower.
http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/
Great cards - love that you have the "in-progress" photo!
So cute! I love the rainbow pieces!
Great card Emma.
Super neat rainbows! I love all the bright colors. Your cards look great!
Post a Comment