Monday, April 21, 2008

Testing, 1, 2, 3

I am still here, and I am still scrapping... although not as much as I would like. We have been keeping super busy with music classes and swimming lessons, so many pictures have been taken, but I haven't even had the time to edit any of them in Photoshop yet.

So to make up for my lack of creative inspiration I thought I would share with you a few things I have found online.

Paper Trunk (an amazing paper company that is also environmentally conscious) is have a designer of the month contest HERE

I love how Ali Edwards used the Lisa Bearnson kit of the month to make THIS cute album. But you totally don't need the kit to make something like this... just gather envelopes (or make some), rub-ons, stickers, stamps, and photos and CREATE!!!!

Elizabeth Kartchner is one of my new favorite creative people. She was the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year in 2007 and I just love her style and how it radiates to all aspects of her life. Check out her blog and scroll down to see her cute office, the t-shirt she made for her daughter, and the quilt she is making.

OK, so I hope checking out these blogs holds you over until I have time to post some of my own work. Hopefully I'll get to it before we leave on vacation in May.

No comments: