Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I WON! I WON!

Ok, so all of the scrapbooking celebrities occasional offer prizes on their blogs for guessing the right answer to questions that they pose. Well today I won something on one of them!

Lisa Bearnson is like the mother of modern scrapbooking. She started the first scrapbooking magazine, Creating Keepsakes, sells products on QVC and has so many other things going on. Her story is really remarkable and I am inspired by many of the things she creates. Anyway, this coming weekend is national scrapbooking weekend (the first weekend in May) and because of this she has been doing trivia questions all week long. I answered a question correctly and my name along with everyone else who answered it correctly got put into a drawing and MY NAME WAS PICKED! I don't know what my prize is, but anything from the wonderful Lisa will be great I'm sure. (I kind of hope it is her new book or the May kit of the month... but we'll see.)

I'll let you all know as soon as I get it... but that may be a few weeks because I am going on vacation!!!!! I can't wait to take pictures of my whole family and then scrap them. I have already pre-made my mini album for this trip.



I hope that you all have a wonderful National Scrapbook Day and that you go to a crop... or join in on one online (Personal Scrapper is having one on their message board... they are super fun!).

2 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations on your win!!! I'm so excited for you - you'll have to share what you get sent! And have a wonderful time at home with your family!

Addie said...

Cute album, I see that KOTM in there with those pockets and env. Have a great trip! I've been to Lakeview many times, even got snowed in there once and had to stay overnight! Can't wait to see what your prize is!