Well, there is a way. I was recently turned onto a blog where an amazing women shares all of the tips and tricks to getting wonderful pictures. For most of the actions she teaches you have to have the full version of Photoshop. BUT she did post a little tip for people who only have Photoshop Elements. I have both, but honestly use PSE more that CS3. Anyway, the site is The Pioneer Woman -Photography and HERE is the link to the PSE page. You really should go check it out. A lot of sites teach this stuff, but Pioneer Woman is FREE!!!! And if you don't have PSE, I recomend getting it and learning to use it. All the cropping and labeling and now color enhancing you can do really has the ability to add that little something extra to your pages. Plus it is under $80... well worth it!
So here is an example of what I did in PSE using the Pioneer Woman's technique.

1 comment:
I am going to try it out! I, too, covet the pro's cameras and subsequent colors. Good job on the edit, and thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment