First off, sorry, but it is going to be a while before you see my take on this sketch as I am still on vacation... but I wanted to give you the sketch on time so that it may be something to do on National Scrapbook Day.
I got the idea for this sketch from an advertisement I saw in one of my magazines... I think it was for deodorant! I loved the bold look and how you were drawn to both the picture and the text. Because of the simplicity of this sketch I feel that it gives you many choices of what to do... all cardstock or do you use patterned paper for the background? Pastel colors, or do you go bold with just black, white, and red? It is totally up to you, and as always, please leave a link to where we can find your interpretation of this sketch.


No comments:
Post a Comment