Friday, July 11, 2008
Vacation Album
I have spent the last month working on this album. It is from our family trip that we took in May. I used a store bought 7 Gypsies album, but added a lot more pages. It is divided into 3 sections: Family Portraits, On the Road Again, and With Family.
Family Portraits are pictures of just myself, my husband, and our daughter. They were all posed at different sites that we stopped at on our trip. On the Road Again focuses on the places we visited and the things we saw. And then With Family is candid pictures of all of my family that we were traveling with. I made pockets and stored memorabilia, wrote a lot of journaling, and didn't worry about keeping everything "inside the lines" of the original journal size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I LOVE that idea! I like how things are sticking out. It's very visually appealing, and draws your attention quickly.
cool album! what a great idea!!
Post a Comment