Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm making a quilt


While this blog is mostly dedicated to my scrapbooking, once in a while I do post a craft project I am working on too.  Lately I have been feeling more crafty and less scrappy, and I have really wanted to make a quilt.  So I am.  I am not very far a long (just cutting fabric right now), but here is the idea I am following.  I love this idea from the first time I saw it on Morgan Moore's blog.  I am cutting strips that are 2 1/2 inches wide and all different lengths.  I think this is a fabulous way to use up those scraps I have lying around.

Here is a link to her finished product.  I just love that quilt and can't wait to have my own.

2 comments:

AmyInKy said...

LOVE your mix of patterns!

Carolyne said...

Love your fabric choices!