I first saw this idea over on Pinterest and really wanted to try it.
So with I-Love-You Day coming up and my daughter needing to give a little present for each of the kids in her class we decided to give this a try.
I bought this mold from Amazon. You might be able to find different shaped ones at WalMart or Micheal's, but being so close to Valentine's Day they were both all out of hearts.
All you do is break up the crayons, put them in the mold, bake at 235 for 15 minutes, let them cool completely before removing them.
We are giving them in little bags with some note books that we made too.
I hope her classmates like them.



3 comments:
We did this several years ago when Ella was much littler and she gave them to her preschool friends. Very cute.
how did you make the notebooks? I think we might do this tomorrow, just as a pre-Valentines Day activity. To my girls, Valentines Day is a big day, coming second only to Christmas.
This is genius. For the record
Post a Comment