A good friend recently introduced me to our local Habit For Humanity Re-Store. This place is a crafter's dream. It is used home improvment items that are still in great condition and can be recycled and used in your home. Our local store has bunk beds, fridges, ovens, dinning sets, light fixtures, and my personal favorite cabinet doors for $3-$7! Why would I be so excited about cabinet doors? Because you can use them to turn them into cool projects like these!
Painted with chalkboard paint, for a less than $5 total cost, a chalk board for my kid to use, or in family pictures. It isn't perfect, but I was rushing to finish it.
Used some vinyl I cut on the Silhouette to make a nice Thanksgiving wall hanging.
Both of these doors were $3 each, so the projects were less than $5 and that is with hanging hardware.
I bought a few doors today to use for project ideas I have for Christmas. So tune in to see those next month.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment