I know, are you as excited as I am to discover this?!
I have had the 4x6 grid cards in my Project Life stash for a while now, but the other day while printing a couple pictures on my home printer I realized that I could put those cards in my 4x6 photo paper feeder and print onto them!
Imagine the possibilities! Ali Edwards elements. Journaling. Your own titles. The possibilities are endless!
I have a good friend who is a digital scrapbook products designer (Erica Zane). I decided to take some of her cute new washi tape elements and create my own cards.
Using Photoshop Elements, first I created a 3x4 inch new file.
I put the element on the file where I wanted it and the flattened the image.
Next I created a 4x6 new image.
I then transferred the first (3x4) file to the new file and moved it to the left edge.
Then I made another 3x4 file and did all the steps again, but moving it to the right edge. So I have the two files side by side on the 4x6.
I loaded my 4x6 grid card into the photo feeder and printed.
They turned out perfectly!
The final steps are to cut the cards in half and then round the square corners with the 3/8 corner chopper.
And now you have you have custom Project Life Cards!
I am so excited by this discovery!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment