Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25 Days of Christmas Crafts

OK, as the banner indicates, I am going to try and do 25 days of Christmas Crafts. I'll start posting the day after Thanksgiving, and that way you'll have a few extra days to work on things before Christmas day is actually upon us. These crafts are going to range from scrapbooking, to sewing, to cooking and baking. Some times there will be examples, other times there will be lists or links. I am just super excited that the holiday season is finally upon us and I can't wait to use my crafty skills and my stash of products to decoate my home.

And speaking of my home, I'll be moving somewhere in the beginning of December (just around the block), so if I miss a day or 2 please be kind.

I hope you all enjoy the projects I have planned to share with you! Merry Christmas!

No comments: