At the moment most of my scrapping supplies are packed away in storage. I have one Rubbermaid bin filled with papers and a few tools. I was lucky to buy a lot of
American Crafts stuff at their warehouse sale in Utah before Christmas and I also have a few kits from my favorite kit club,
Personal Scrapper, but tool wise I feel really limited. That is why I am pleasantly surprised at the layouts I have been able to to do the past couple of weeks. I feel challenged that I don't have everything I normally use and try to find make-shift alternatives.
Here is what I have managed to do in February.
Also, I got my book from Log Your Memory that I mentioned in the last post. It is awesome. It is pretty big, and I think for next year I'll just buy the digital version and print it off month by month, but the idea prompts and questions it asks are brilliant. Plus there is loads of space to write down ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment