Friday, February 5, 2010
Welcome
This is my blog about food.
As a classically trained chef I love to cook and create things to eat.
I especially love making food for my husband and family.
I like doing the little extra things like noodles from scratch or homemade pizza dough.
I don't think those are extra special things to do, but they are becoming a lost art.
I think that cooking at home is more rewarding than going out to eat.
I am not a fan of chain restaurants, although I so appreciate the ones that strive for good quality.
I probably own twice as many kitchen gadgets than most 30 year-olds, 4 of them being different size food processors, all of which I need and use for different things.
I am writing this blog because I love food. I feel that it is a form of art. You don't have to buy expensive ingredients to be able to create great things... and hopefully I can show that here.
Disclaimer: Please don't ask me about baking sandwich bread. Rolls and baguettes are all I can manage. But if you are interested in sandwich bread look here. I think that is the neatest bread pan ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Scott wants to make his own pizza dough when he gets home. Can you post your recipe? Right now his plan is to use a recipe from one of the single guys from work. So please!! Post yours soon!
Post a Comment