Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick Idea

I got this idea from a friend's blog.
I think it rocks and is an easy way to document your family this year.
Sorry I didn't know about it in January.

All you do is take a family picture each month. Everyone has to be in it, but it doesn't matter where you are, or how you look. It does not have to be formal in anyway.
This way you will have monthly documention of how you have all changed throughout the months.
I think this idea especially rocks if you have small children who change weekly anyway.

So there it is.
Just one quick idea.
Now go and take that picture!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited to see your cute family picture and your monthly updates. I LOVE your cute lil blog too.

Kelly @ The Startup Wife said...

Just stumbled across your blog from cjane's. :) And I LOVE this idea! I always wish I had more pictures of my husband & myself and our family and friends. Just got a new camera, so I'll definitely be doing this!