Friday, January 14, 2011

January Crop

Wow, no scrappy blogging in December- that's bad. But I had such a great December with my family that I think it is kind of good too.

Over at Personal Scrapper they are having a New Year's crop. I thought I would share all of the challenges just to inspire some of you out there.
I have them all done (amazing) and will be posting my layouts here in a day or two.

Happy Scrapping!

1. Use only a PersonalScrapper kit to create your layout(s) - no other embellies.

These layouts can also be entered into the Monthly Layout contest that was just posted You can do this challenge as many times as you want :)
2. Create a Christmas layout. It can be about traditions for Christmas, Christmas Eve or Day, or even your Christmas card!

Every year I assemble all of the Christmas cards I receive on scrapbook paper and put them in a scrapbook. I make sure all of the photo cards show and sometimes put the other ones into pocket pages.
3. Use a January PageMaps sketch or Lisa's January sketch for this challenge.
4. Use at least 3 different patterned paper squares on your layout. They can be big or small and you can do more than 3!
5. Use a stamp on your layout. If you are like me, you have several unused stamps. Break them out and create a title or background design.
6. Create a layout with an enlarged photograph.
7. Use 3 different alphabets on your layout - they can be stickers or stamps.
8. Scrappy Recipe:

1 color of cardstock
1 sheet of Striped paper
1 additional patterned paper
buttons
ribbon
alphabet
9. Use a TV show or movie as a title (inspiration) for your layout.
10. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. - Happy New year :)

Use at least 3 numbers in your layout!
11. This is the thread to post your additional layouts!
12. From Carrie Postma! oohhhhh....are you intrigued? A mystery! I think there has been too much ScoobyDoo watching in my house lately???

Okay, here is the challenge:
1. Go to the PS gallery.
2. Select a layout (anyone in the gallery you want).
3. Make a comment.
4. Click the arrows above the layout 5 TIMES(*see photo below)
5. Make a comment on that layout.
6. Scraplift it!

No comments: