- make a baby quilt for the new baby girl on her way.
- Turn Oscar's crib bumper into a teething guard and add elastic to his quilt so it can be a crib sheet.
- buy frames and hang art in Oscar's room
- paint some bookshelves white
- decorate a t-shirt for Betty
- make a welcome baby banner
Monday, February 21, 2011
My PreBaby To-Do list
I am posting this to-do list so that 1) it is actually written down somewhere, and 2) so that I have some public accountability to get it all done. I know this list isn't 100% crafty, but I need to get it all done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sooo cute. congrats. I think I have a million to do lists laying around. I feel so good when I get it all written down... now if I could just actually finish it all. :)
Post a Comment