Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pinterest

I LOVE Pinterest!
I love all the ideas.  I love seeing what my friends want to make.  I love that is it all the good stuff you find on blogs and websites condensed into a picture.  I love that it is any easy way to share creative ideas.



Since discovering this great new site I have done a bit of crafting.  Here is what I have done so far, with much more to go!
Chalkboard FHE board (put the vinyl down, paint a couple layers of chalk boards paint, peel off the letters).
Christmas stockings board.
All our hands cut out of cardstock (we did this as an FHE activity)
Places with have lived and loved maps.  (cut out the map on my Silhouette in vinyl, put on canvas, paint over, let dry, peel canvas off.)

1 comment:

Jaime S. said...

how did you move all of your content from your other blogs to this one? I've been wanting to change up the name of my blog but wasn't sure if I would lose all my stuff. And I just can't decide. Any input would be a big help!!