Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February

I am moving this post back to the top because I have added a couple other layouts since I first posted this slide show. ENJOY!

Well, February is here and that means I can post my Guest Designer layouts that I made using the February kit from Personal Scrapper. The kit contains the Loveland collection from Scenic Route. This paper is fun and it made me feel all girly and like I was in the 4th grade and had a crush and wanted to write a love letter with it... which I did! It was perfect for layouts about our little girl and I also plan to do a 5th anniversary layout about us with it too.


3 comments:

Karen said...

Emma I LOVE all your layouts!!! I may have to scraplift some of them! And of course Betty looks so adorable in every picture! TFS!

Erica said...

You did an amazing job Emma!! Betty is just a cutie pie - I just want to give her a big hug!

Addie said...

Great layouts Emma! Such a great variety! And you have such a cute scrap subject!