Monday, February 25, 2008

My Space + Favorite Things

So I wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite things at the moment. The first is an Etsy store called Every Jot and Tittle. I have been buying these little tags and journal spots for about a year now. The store has a wide selection of just really cute little things, but they go on my favorites list today because they started making grab bags. They are just little bags they have thrown together with a little of this and that. Great for the people who wants to buy everything, but can't. The second favorite thing for the day is my new Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife. (I got mine on eBay.) If you have ever wanted to use an exacto craft knife but have hated how hard they are to use this knife if for you. You slip your finger through that hole and you are able to cut like you are holding a pen (sort of). I was able to cut around a chipboard letter this morning and didn't cut into the chipboard once! You still have to press down, but it is way better than the traditional knives.



I also wanted to include some pictures of my scrap space. Even though I have a lot of organizational tools I am still a messy scrapper who rarely cleans up her space. Over in the corner in a rolling rack my husband and I made to hold all of the paper holders full of paper, but on top I have magazines and book. You can also see those white crates I got a KMart on the desk along with my Tote-Ally-Cool holder. I think that the most important thing with organization is to make it work for you and for your space. I am lucky to have a whole room to mess up, but if all you have is a linen closet to store you supplies in, find organizational tools that will fit in there.


No comments: