Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Progressive Challenge: List 1

Over on the Personal Scrapper.com message boards there is a challenge going on right now that is a progressive layout. The idea is that you are given a set of items you can use, you start your layout, and then they keep giving you things to add and you have to try and incorporate them as you go. I have taken on this challenge even though it is so out of my regular scrapping zone. I will post the supplies and my progressive layout for any of you that would like to join in.

List 1
  • 4 Pictures
  • 3 sheets of cardstock
  • 4 sheets of patterned paper

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

fun! can't wait to see how it turns out!

Andrea said...

Hey Emma, got a question for you. Could you post some "suggetions" for scrapbooking organization. Where did you get your little carrier for rulers, pens and other odds and ends. Also who has the cutest scrapbooking bags/totes? Now that I've got more time on my hands I get to scrapbook. In my parents new house the basemet has a HUGE craft area with a table that goes forever (I like to see this as a hint that I need to scrapbook more). Anyway, talking my mom into signing up with Personal Scrapper too. Andrea:)