- Mix everything up as noted in the Hot Chocolate Mousse recipe.
- Line a spring form pan with buttered parchment paper.
- Wrap the bottom of the spring form pan with 2 layers of aluminum foil.
- You are going to pour the batter into the spring form pan and then place that on a sheet pan to bake.
- Pour about 2-3 cups of hot water into the sheet pan so that you have created a water bath.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Recipe UPDATE!!!!
OK, so this morning I was watching Everyday Baking on PBS and they made a silky chocolate cake. As I was watching I though, that is almost like the mousse I made.... SO I decided to try and bake my leftover mousse. It turned out delish! So, if you would prefer a smooth flour-less cake to the mousse just follow the steps below with the same recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment