Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm the February Guest Designer

I have been asked to be the guest designer over at Personal Scrapper for the month of February, so I am super excited about that! February's paper is the Loveland Collection from Scenic Route and it is super cute! So far this month has been a filled with many scrapbook layouts. Over at Personal Scrapper they had an online crop and I was able to get a few layouts done with the challenges they posted. For those of you who don't know, Personal Scrapper is a monthly scrapbooking kit club that TOTALLY ROCKS! It is one of the oldest kit clubs around, and has been operating for 4 years now. I have been a member for almost 2 years and I love it! And, if you can believe this, my monthly spending for scrapbook supplies has gone down since I joined because I can get so much out of the kits! The cost is $25 per month if you sign up for 6 months AND that includes shipping with in the USA!!!!! They have a very active message board and have about 4-6 online crops a year.

With all that said, here are a couple layouts I did with their January kit.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations, that is a HUGE deal!! Well done! I will check it out!

Catherine Call said...

Emmy!!! Congrats!! What a wonderful thing--quite the accomplishment!