Since it is January, many srcrapbookers who didn't do monthly layouts are currently scanning their journals to come up with enough material for a Year In Review layout. So people leave it just up to pictures, but I prefer to give some commentary on my year. I have never done a Year In Review before, but I really like the way this turned out. For 2008 I plan to do monthly layouts while all the details are fresh in my mind.


Supplies used: Cardstock- Bazzill and Pebbles in my Pocket, Patterned Paper- Basic Grey, Circle punch, Quickutz Silhouette for the numbers and letters- Arial font
3 comments:
This is a fabulous idea and I love how you have presented it. I also love the Basic Grey papers you used - they are really effective!
BEAUTIFUL!! I love that idea.....
Love how you did your YIR pages! ~April
Post a Comment