skip to main |
skip to sidebar
January Sketch Layout
This is my layout based on my January sketch. I didn't follow it exactly, but that is the beauty of sketches, you can adapt them to what works best for you. I moved the title down below because I liked the way the white rub-ons looked against the blue and pink cardstock. I also like the snowflakes along the top that I made by finding every white asterisk (*) sticker I had in my stash.
Products used: Cardstock- Bazzill, stickers- Doodlebug Designs and American Crafts, Journal blog and rub-ons- Heidi Swapp, Snowflake die cut- Autumn Leaves
2 comments:
I love your sketch and your layout! I am going to do this and I will post to my blog! ps. I think this blog is great!
This is a great blog!! I love it! What an excellent way to share your talents!
Post a Comment