Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year~New Blog~New Challenge

Well this is a new year, so I have decided to start a new chapter in my creative life. In order to get my scrapbooking out there a little more and to share my love of this great craft I have decided to start a scrappy blog. This is where I will now talk about classes I am taking, products I have bought, kits I am getting, and hopefully publications I am appearing in. I really love this hobby and want to help make it more accessible to everyone who wants to join in. I will also be including some recipes here and there since my first crafty love is food (yes, food is very crafty). So please check in often, leave comments, and hopefully become inspired!

Now, with all of that said, here is my first plug of the year!

I know that many of you have taken classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking, but I also know that many of you are a little unsure of online classes. Well, I would like to challenge all of you who want to start off 2008 with scrapbooking BANG to head on over and sign up for the FREE Get a LOAD of this! class/challenge. It isn't exactly like most of the BPS classes. There isn't a lot of instruction, but there is a lot of encouragement. LOAD stands for LayOut A Day and this class is a challenge to do one layout a day for all 31 days in January. Each day there will be a drawing for a daily prize of layouts uploaded in the class's gallery. You can go to BPS to find out more... like I said it is FREE! and you can also go to Lain's blog to read (or listen to her podcast). I hope you will join me in this challenge!

No comments: