Thursday, January 24, 2008

Organization Tools

Does your scrapping space need a pick me up? Do you keep all of your supplies in the cardboard box they were shipped in? Are your pictures in shoe boxes? I have two solutions to help you get organized.

The first comes from my favorite scrapbooking organizational company, Cropper Hopper. They have some holiday specials going on right now that include tons of pieces to put everything in. I just got the the paper organization kit and the ultimate organization kit. Both excelent! Click HERE to see all 4 deals they have going on.

The next solution comes from my favorite scrapbook guru, Stacy Julian. She has a new book coming out, and the word from those lucky enough to have a copy already is that it will get you and your photographs organized so they are easily available for when you need them. The book is called Photo Freedom and if you click HERE you can get a sneak peek and pre-order it!

We spent the morning today rearranging our home for some visitors we have coming to stay. This included a total pick up and move of all of my scrapbooking supplies. I don't relish the time I now have to spend putting everything back together, but I can't wait to scrap once it is all organized and better than it was before.

If you are pretty happy with the way you are organized please share with us what you do. And it not, I hope these 2 ideas will help you become as organized as you would like.

No comments: