skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 14- Citrus Fruit Wreath
So I decided to make this project when I bought some tangerines and they had way too many seeds in them. I find seeds to be so unenjoyable when eating citrus fruit. The only downsides to this project is that it takes a lot of patience to let the fruit dry and it gets a little sticky. Materials needed: - 2 oranges
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 4 tangerines
Slice them all to 1/4 inch Put foil on some cookie sheets and lay the fruit in a single layer. Set oven to 170 F and let the fruit dry for 6-8 hours. You'll want to put a towel in the oven door to prop it open a crack to allow the moisture out. OR if you have a food dehydrator just use that for 24 hours. I used a glue gun to adhere the fruit to a styrofoam ring, but I think a flat metal ring might work better.
1 comment:
This would be good to do and hang outside for the birds.
TracyBzz from DYL @ BPS
Post a Comment