Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 21- Christmas Card book


This was one of my favorite projects that I made last year. If you don't have something to store your Christmas cards in this year, make one of these. I have envelopes for the next 10 years!

All you have to do is make a front and back cover, put manilla envelopes in the middle and bind it some how. It really couldn't be easier and is a great way to store your cards year after year. I like to put a copy of our yearly card/photo on the front of that year's envelope.

Another fun thing to do, if you have a bind-it-all, is to bind all of that year's Cards and photos together into a book. This idea makes them easier to look through that the envelope book, but you have to have a bind it all to do it.

No comments: