I love this idea that I saw over on the Paper Trunk Blog. Paper Trunk is a great scrapbook paper and embellishments company that is environmentally friendly. Their paper is archival safe, but also made from recycled paper, using wind energy and printed with vegetable dyes. Carrie Postma, the lady who started the company is super talented and I love the paper designs she comes up with.
These tags were made by one of the Trunk Designers. I love how even though Paper Trunk didn't have a Christmas line of paper, these tags look festive and fun. I challenge you all to add a little punch to a few of your presents this year and make some cute tags for the people you love in your life.

Another cute idea using tags can be found over on Jessica Sprague's web site. Even though it is a little late for a 12 Days Countdown garland, these tags are super cute and a great place to look for inspiration. And, if you want step by step instructions as well as some digital downloads the class is only $5.59!
P.S. To start off with a short cut, go to an office supply store to buy the tags.

No comments:
Post a Comment