Day 25- Cone WreathI love this wreath that I first saw on Ali Edwards' blog last Christmas and then she linked to the Etsy store, Haru's Shop.
I think this is such a fun and beautiful wreath, and perfect for the scrapbooker with a little too much paper in their stash! Because I didn't get around to making it (yet) I can't give you specifics on the size of paper or how to attach the cones. But I will have one ready by next Christmas, if not for Easter.
Day 24- Rudolf Aprons
One of our cousins kids were sporting this aprons in a Christmas picture this year while they were making gingerbread houses. While I would love to post gingerbread houses as one of my Christmas crafts, I am far too much of a perfectionist to attempt them. I did love these aprons though. They look pretty straight forward to make. Brown fabric for the apron, red nose, very large white ric rac (or make your own zig zags with fabric), and then the eyes. Thanks Kristin for the great idea!

No comments:
Post a Comment