
This project idea came from Parents Magazine. It was really easy and quick to make, and is a fun way to display photos from the past year. I cut a large ring out of chipboard and then stuck the circles onto it, and then stuck the pictures onto the circles. EASY! If you want to make it a little more difficult you could cut the paper circles out using decorative scissors. It took me about an hour to make and that was with printing out the pictures.

2 comments:
I so love this idea. I know have to go make at least three of them. What a great idea! You rock Emma for doing the 25 Days of Christmas. I can not wait to see what else you post.
Teresa
What a bunch of cute stuff! I may not be scrappy but I love all the Christmas stuff you've done! I am now getting jealous of being a mom at home! I want to be a mom that does cute holiday things too. I just finished a 1000 peice puzzle that is now hanging on the otherwise bare wall, does that count?
Actually with all the stuff you make, I bet you could start your own magazine or something! There is a lady here that makes nativity scenes, they sell for more than 400$. She is selling all of hers an making more. Plus she has a wait-list that goes into next year april. Crazy!
Post a Comment