Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Days 22, and 23

Sorry I am lumping these all together. We have been a little sick at my house, and that, combined with the week the internet was down due to our move put me a little behind schedule. Because of that I also didn't get to make all of the projects I wanted to finish. That is why I am posting pictures and links to my inspirations, and hopefully I'll have them ready for next year, or create a different take on a project for another holiday during the year.

Day 23- The Christmas Elf


I wanted to make a Christmas Elf for Betty and then one each for my nephews and niece.
I bought this pattern from Etsy.
Each elf was going to arrive with a letter saying how they are there to keep an eye on the children to make sure they are still being nice until Christmas Day.


Day 24- Pomander Ball


I remember my mom making these when we lived in England. The orange and clove combination is such a wonderful smell. I tried making these down here, but we don't really have anywhere dry and cool to dry them out, so it didn't really work. This is a great holiday craft though, and something that would be a great way to spend your time if you have snow days.

No comments: