Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 17- Block of Lights and Joy


So today's craft is from my super talented cousin-in-law Emily. She is part of a very do-it-yourself family and I am always amazed and impressed by all they accomplish, especially since they have 4 children with one on the way! It was Emily and her family who took care of us during a couple hurricanes and I miss them so much now that they have moved out west. Below is what Emily said about this totally cool craft! Thanks Em.

"I was in charge of doing this craft at our ward's Super Saturday for Relief Society.
You buy a glass block from Lowes and drill a hole in the side if it with a Diamond bit. Stuff in some Christmas lights and put a saying on the front and tie your favorite ribbon around it.
I love having mine sit on my counter to add some Christmas cheer to my kitchen!"

No comments: